#1604 - Host Dr. Mindy Hall asks eight respected leaders one simple question: “As you think back on your career over the past 20 years, what one thing has had the biggest impact on you as a leader?” Taken together, their answers point toward three big areas that all leaders would do well to focus on.
This special "20 Years of Learning" episode celebrates Peak Development Consulting's 20 years of helping organizations and their leaders unlock potential. All year long, we’re marking the occasion in ways that provide business value to our clients, colleagues, and listeners.
- Michelle Burns, Vice President of Branded Solutions, Starbucks
- Jay Doubman, Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy & Development, Cabot Corporation
- Jeff Keisling, Corporate Vice President and CIO, Pfizer.
- Shelley Lyford, President and Chief Executive, West Health and the Gary & Mary West Foundation
- Alastair Procter, Chief Human Resources Office, Mediabrands Worldwide
- Laurie Reed, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, CSL
- Christi Shaw, veteran of Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, and most recently the President for Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Lisa Uthgenannt, Chief Human Resources Officer, LabCorp